The Signs interface accounts for any and all signage within a car park responsible for relaying space availability. Each sign is referred to by its name (by level, by street or just a reference number for a directional sign) and illustrates the amount of available spaces out of the total in the specified signed area as well as how recently the count has been updated and a preview of what the sign reads.
Display mode: The text shown on the sign.
- Auto: Default mode to automatically display the number of available bays in its assigned area.
- Blank: No characters displayed.
- Full: Display “FULL”
- Closed: Display “Closed”
- Staff: Display “Staff”
- Valet: Display “Valet”
- Test: Place the sign into test display mode.
Minimum Value: The lowest value the sign is allowed to show.
Maximum Value: The highest value the sign is allowed to show.
Sign Count Offset: The difference between the data and the display you want. Can be negative.
- Change a sign: On the list of all signs, click on the name of the sign you want to change. This will take you to that sign's own page.
- Blank out a sign: On the sign's own page, click the "display mode" drop down and click "blank."
- Make a sign show fewer open spaces than there actually are: On the sign's own page, set the "sign count offset." For example, if you want the sign to show 0 spaces available even when there are five available, set the offset to -5.
See Definitions above for more information