Entries and Exits
The Entries and Exits report provides the counts of vehicles entering and exiting the property, indicating the overall level of traffic within parking areas.
The entire report is responsive to date and time controls in the upper-right area of the page. The main graph presents a few key data points in 30 minute intervals:
- Entries: The number of vehicles that began new parking visits.
- Exits: The number of vehicles that left a bay, ending a visit in progress.
- Occupancy: The site-wide occupancy value.
Additionally, a data table provide values for a range of useful statistics, broken down in two ways:
- Time of day: Organized into three bins: Morning (00:00 to 09:00), Day (09:00 to 17:00), and Evening (17:00 to 23:30)
- Comparison of timeframe: Each time range has current data compared the same period one year ago. This comparison is useful to track changes.